Designed for applications where 3-axis travel is not required
and existing spray booths lack structural integrity.
• Rail guided X-axis travel allows the operator to concentrate on the task at hand rather than steering around obstacles.
• Pneumatic power source makes lift safe for use in paint booths and other hazardous locations. Unit requires 100 PSI at 50 SCFM.
• Controls - Platform controls consist of a self-centering hand valve for vertical travel at a rate of 15 FPM and a self-centering foot control for X-axis travel at a variable rate of up to 40 FPM.
• Economical R.O.I. - Increases worker productivity and safety while decreasing workers’ compensation costs due to falls and other injuries.
• Custom product conversions available upon request.
• OSHA-Approved shut off/lockout valve
• Filter regulator lubricator
• Auxiliary air supply in operator platform
• Holding valves to prevent descent of lift if hydraulic system fails
• Emergency stop
• Z-Axis ground level control station
• Lift cylinder protected to prevent overspray buildup
• 12 ft. raised platform height provides safe product access in booths up to 20 ft. high.
• Controls - Direct acting hydraulics for positive and precise control.
• Steering - Steering is caster type which affords this machine unsurpassed maneuverability. (LPSV-1932 has 6” inside turning radius, LPSV-2646 has 44” inside turning radius).
• Extension Deck - a 3’ rollout extension deck. Guardrails are of heavy duty rectangular tubing with a release handle on the guardrail. Rollout capacity 250 lbs.
• Platform - all steel deck has a slip resistant surface and 6” toe boards. Lanyard attachment points front and rear. Heavy duty rectangular tubing is used for the guardrails.
• Scissor Arms - The scissor arms are constructed of heavy duty tubular steel with cross bracing tubes at the ends for through shafts. All pivot points fitted with self-lube bushings. Lift cylinder is equipped with a holding valve.
• Swing out side covers on the base for access to all components.
All Models Include
• Pothole Protection - Ground clearance between wheels is reduced to ½” to prevent tipping if a wheel should happen to drop into a hole.
• 20 F.P.M. lift speed, 25 F.P.M. lowering speed
• Power source - Compressed air (unit requires clean dry air supply of 80 SCFM at 100 PSI). Note: Actual air consumption dependent on lift duty cycle.
Standard & Lateral Drive Modes
Improves productivity by providing quick, precise and safe access to large equipment, confined spaces and work areas. Lateral 4 wheel drive allows operator to maneuver into places that standard scissor lifts can’t reach.
• Standard drive mode uses front wheels to drive and steer for minimum turning radius.
• Lateral drive mode, selected at the flip of a switch, turns all 4-wheels 90 degrees enabling entire unit to travel sideways.
• Power source is 24 volts DC with (8) six volt batteries and automatic 50A charger.
• Operator platform of welded steel construction with 42” guardrails and lanyard tie off points in safety plate floor for operator safety.
• 60 F.P.M. travel speed (fully lowered), 30 F.P.M. travel speed (any raised position in standard drive). 15 F.P.M. travel speed in lateral drive mode.
• 18 F.P.M. lift/lower speed.
These units are also availabhle in non-electric fully pneumatic/hydraulic powered versions for use in hazardous environments (compressed air source not included).
All Models Include
• Upper control station with E-stop and battery condition indicator.
• Lower control station to raise and lower platform from ground for safety and maintenance.
• 24” wide access gate.
• 14” OD x 5” wide solid rubber tires.
• Holding valves on lift cylinders to prevent uncontrolled descent of operator platform in event of hydraulic hose rupture or loss of pressure.
• Hour meter.
• PLC control system for reliability and ease of troubleshooting.