Designed for applications where 3-axis travel is not required
• Rail guided X-axis travel allows the operator to concentrate on the task at hand rather than steering around obstacles.
• Pneumatic power source makes lift safe for use in paint booths and other hazardous locations. Unit requires 100 PSI at 50 SCFM.
• Controls - Platform controls consist of a self-centering hand valve for vertical travel at a rate of 15 FPM and a self-centering foot control for X-axis travel at a variable rate of up to 40 FPM.
• Economical R.O.I. - Increases worker productivity and safety while decreasing workers’ compensation costs due to falls and other injuries.
• Custom product conversions available upon request.
• OSHA-Approved shut off/lockout valve
• Filter regulator lubricator
• Auxiliary air supply in operator platform
• Holding valves to prevent descent of lift if hydraulic system fails
• Emergency stop
• Z-Axis ground level control station
• Lift cylinder protected to prevent overspray buildup
• 12 ft. raised platform height provides safe product access in booths up to 20 ft. high.
|LPST-96||N/A 168 in||N/A 96 in||N/A 22 in||N/A 64 in||N/A 39 in||N/A 66 in||N/A 31 in||N/A 500 lbs||N/A 1400 lbs||N/A LPI|
|LPST-144||N/A 216 in||N/A 144 in||N/A 24 in||N/A 66 in||N/A 39 in||N/A 66 in||N/A 31 in||N/A 500 lbs||N/A 1700 lbs||N/A LPI|
|LPSR-144R||N/A 224 in||N/A 152 in||N/A 31 in||N/A 73 in||N/A 45 in||N/A 66 in||N/A 31 in||N/A 500 lbs||N/A 1900 lbs||N/A LPI|