Each compressor is engineered with the following design criteria:
Heavy cast iron pump construction for dependable operation.
Quiet, slow speed design for extended life.
High flow, heavy duty stainless steel valve system for more cfm per horsepower.
Deep finned cast iron cylinder and head for cool operation.
Ductile iron crankshaft precision machined and goround assures extended life for main drive components.
Heavy duty, main roller bearings precision fit on each end of crankshaft for solid support of all rotating parts.
Oil level sight glass conveniently located for easy monitoring.
These features come standard on all tank mounted compressor packages:
• Cast iron 2-stage pump built to ISO 9001 standards
• Slow V-belt drive
• Rugged NEMA design, UL approved electric motor
• ASME air tank, national board approved
• OSHA approved metal beltguard – totally enclosed
• U.L. approved pressure switch
• Automatic start-stop control
• Metal intake filter-silencer
• Manual tank condensate drain valve
• Dial read-out pressure gauge
• Low power consumption
• Loadless starting
• ASME approved safety valve
|1375GT3-KC||N/A 13||N/A CT75||N/A Kohler||N/A 29||N/A 30||N/A 42×21×46||N/A 478 lbs|
|1375GT6-KC||N/A 13||N/A CT75||N/A Kohler||N/A 29||N/A 60||N/A 50×22×52||N/A 528 lbs|
|1375GT3-HE||N/A 13||N/A CT75||N/A Honda||N/A 29||N/A 30||N/A 42×21×46||N/A 463 lbs|
|1375GT6-HE||N/A 13||N/A CT75||N/A Honda||N/A 29||N/A 60||N/A 50×22×52||N/A 513 lbs|