• Capable of spraying base coat and clear coat, the LVLP RAZOR has been optimized to deliver the finest finish quality for clear coats
• The LVLP is an excellent choice for shops where air supply is limited
• Ergonomic gun handle, lightweight and low trigger pull for ultimate painter comfort
• Made in the USA
The RAZOR has 100% stainless steel fluid passages and stainless steel needle and nozzle. The RAZOR offers longterm affordability with ultra long life needle packings and low cost of ownership due to cost effective repair parts. Nickel-plated finish allows for easy cleaning.
3M™ PPS™ Adapter and 23 ounce polished aluminum gravity cup included.
• Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
• Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 16 psi (0.1 MPa, 1.1 bar)
• Air Consumption: 8.8 CFM at 16 psi (1.1 bar)
• Cup Size: 23 oz (0.68 l)
• Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
• Finish: Nickel
• Instruction Manual: PN 311684
|253427||N/A 1.3 mm||N/A 253803||N/A 253771||N/A Base and clear coats, high solid, single stage|
|253428||N/A 1.4 mm||N/A 253804||N/A 253772||N/A Base and clear coats, single stage, sealers, low solid clear coat|
|253429||N/A 1.5 mm||N/A 253805||N/A 253772||N/A Base and clear coats, enamels, medium to high viscosity|