• Extremely smooth spray pattern for superior finishes
• Capable of atomizing a broad range of coatings from primer, base, to clear
• Ergonomic gun handle, lightweight, and low trigger pull for ultimate painter comfort
The best American made gun for spraying base coat and clear coat when HVLP technology is required.
The RAZOR has 100% stainless steel fluid passages and stainless steel needle and nozzle. The RAZOR offers longterm affordability with ultra long life needle packings and low cost of ownership due to cost effective repair parts. Nickel-plated finish allows for easy cleaning.
3M™ PPS™ Adapter and 23 ounce polished aluminum gravity cup included.
• Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
• Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
• Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
• Cup Size: 23 oz (0.68 l)
• Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
• Finish: Nickel
|253432||N/A 1.2 mm||N/A 253793||N/A 253771||N/A Base coat, high solid clear coat, waterborne base coat, single stage|
|253433||N/A 1.3 mm||N/A 253794||N/A 253771||N/A Base and clear coats, waterborne base coat, high solid, single stage|
|253434||N/A 1.4 mm||N/A 253795||N/A 253772||N/A Base and clear coats, single stage, sealers, low solid clear|
|253435||N/A 1.5 mm||N/A 253796||N/A 253772||N/A Base and clear coats, sealers, enamels, medium to high viscosity|