• HVLP technology aircap technology optimized for waterborne or water base paint
• Superior atomization for material distribution
• Ergonomic gun handle, lightweight and low trigger pull for ultimate painter comfort
The HVLP Waterborne gun has been optimized for waterborne or water base paint.
The RAZOR is waterborne compatible with 100% stainless steel fluid passages and stainless steel needle and nozzle. The RAZOR offers long-term affordability with ultra long life needle packings and low cost of ownership due to cost effective repair parts. Nickel-plated finish allows for easy cleaning.
3M™ PPS™ Adapter and 23 ounce plastic gravity cup included.
• Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
• Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
• Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
• Cup Size: 23 oz (0.68 l)
• Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
• Finish: Nickel
• Instruction Manual: PN 311684