• Standard 100 KV handgun.
New, lightweight manual gun’s features include:
• Achieve high-quality coating through the use of Pulse Power, a new high-voltage/low current charging method that minimizes free ions.
• Handling is easier due to its lightweight and easy-to-hold gun grip.
• Hose/cable connection is available at bottom of gun handle (GX121A) or rear of gun body (GX121B).
• Negative charge is standard, but positive charge is available with the use of a high-voltage booster in the gun body.
• (GX121C), cup gun consists of a manual gun, GX121, with a cup-type powder hopper attached to the end of the gun barrel. Accommodates small batch spray tests.